You should file a tax return when…

  • You changed employer

  • You are considered part of tax class 6 and had two employers at the same time

  • You are in a civil partnership with the tax class combination 3 / 5 and 4 / 4 “mit Faktor”

  • You received a request from the tax office to file a tax return

Did this answer your question?