As a member of a trade union or professional association, you can deduct your membership fees as income-related expenses.

Professional associations include:

  • Trade unions

  • Trade associations

  • Chamber of Crafts

  • Medical association

  • Bar Association

  • Association of Tax Consultants

  • Chamber of Architects

  • Civil Servants' Association

  • Association of Judges

Please note that the costs are only deductible if the professional association is related to your own professional activity.

Where can I enter the fees in the Taxfix app?

You can enter your contributions to a trade union or a professional association in the category "Work". Please enter the annual contributions here.

If you have paid contributions to several associations or trade unions, you can simply add up the annual contributions and enter them as one sum.

Did this answer your question?