Taxfix can be used by people who are liable to pay tax in Germany and submit their income tax return.
To be able to use our app, your main residence must have been in Germany for at least part of the year.
Which tax cases are not yet supported?
The following tax cases are not yet available in the current version:
- Tax returns for freelancers, self-employed people and tradespeople. This is true even if you are registered but had no income
- Private pension income
- Renting and leasing of rooms, apartments and houses. This also applies to rentals via platforms such as AirBnB
- Financial support of adult relatives
- Determination of profits for farmers and foresters
- Income from a photovoltaic system (commercial)
- Tax return in case of inheritance or gifts
- Certain capital gains, for example from abroad
- Expats and relocators can only be supported under certain conditions. For example, if you have a residence in Germany and abroad at the same time, you can unfortunately not use Taxfix. You can find detailed information here
- There are also restrictions for foreign income. You can find more information here
- Cross-border commuter (Grenzgänger)
Our developers and tax experts are working on extending our app. However, the actual development time is difficult to estimate. Therefore, we are unable to confirm when it will be possible to process these tax cases with Taxfix. Thank you for your understanding.