The tax offices store various data that are electronically transmitted to them by employers and insurance providers. You can use the prefilled tax return to automatically transfer this data to your tax return.
The following data is retrieved:
- Your annual payslip(s) (Lohnsteuerbescheinigungen)
- Wage replacement benefits such as sick pay, unemployment benefit or parental allowance, if you have received these benefits
- Information on church membership
- Your Riester pension contributions, if applicable
- Personal data such as name, date of birth and tax identification number
After you have requested the prefill data and activated it in the Taxfix app, you can view and check your retrieved data.