In order to provide you with our Expert Service, we are required by law to verify your identity. This is for your own security.
For legal reasons, we are only allowed to accept certain documents as proof of identity:
- The front and back of your valid German identity card
- The front and back of your valid residence title / residence permit as an ID card with information about your current address
- The front and back of your valid EU ID card + your registration certificate or your current annual payroll (Lohnsteuerbescheinigung)
- Your valid German or foreign passport + your registration certificate or your current annual payroll (Lohnsteuerbescheinigung)
👫 In case of joint assessment for married couples and registered partnerships, we require proof of identity from both partners.
This is how you confirm your identity:
You confirm your identity in the Taxfix app after you have given the power of attorney to the tax advisor. Simply take a picture of your proofs directly in the app and upload them.
🚨 Please click on the button save afterwards to upload your proofs.
- The full name and current address must be visible
- The entire document must be fully imaged and legible
- The document must have a sufficient resolution and must not be pixelated