In order for us to assist you with your tax return using the Expert Service, we are legally required to verify your identity.
It may happen that we reject your proof of identity. This can be due to several reasons:
- The validity of your proof has been expired
- We cannot accept the proof for legal reasons
- The proof is not readable because the image is blurred or pixelated
- The documents are not complete
💡 Please check these points and upload your documents again in the app for identification. Here you can find out which proofs we accept.
🚨 Your identification can also be rejected for the following reasons:
- The name on your proof does not match the information in the app
- The address on your proof does not match the information in the app
In this case, please email us at email@example.com and provide us with the correct information.